Wednesday, April 13, 2016

1st day of wellington

Our First Day In Wellington
Bang!!!!!! My alarm goes off . I got a huge fright and jumped out of bed with a huge wave of excitement ... but i was still so scared from when my alarm went off.
I start getting on my clothes with a huge wave of excitement and I put on the jug and start brushing my teeth. When the jug was ready I poured it all over my weet bix and put my milk and sugar on and start watching TV. When I was just about halfway through my weetabix mum got out of bed and she asked me, “Are you ready for camp?”
I said, “Yeah. I just need to brush my teeth and do my hair.” and she said, “Hurry up!!!!”
I finished my weet bix, did my hair and got into the car. I said bye to dad and off we went. I turned up my beats and then mum turned it down and she talked to me about to be good and listen.
We turn up to the MacDonald’s and wait for Tayler and Cidnee to turn up. Then they finally get here we say by to our mums and hop in the truck.
Zoom and off we go. We turn on the music. It was ‘7 years’ When we first started to go we were all quiet but then when we got past Kimbolton, we all started talking. When we got into Feilding Tayler and Cidnee went on Jacob’s ipod and Tayler went on my phone and she played Subway Surfer. When we were just about at Wellington we went past the water and I could see Kapiti and I told Wendy, Jacob, Cidnee and Tayler about how cool that camp was!!!!!!!

                                             The end

No comments:

Post a Comment