Sunday, March 22, 2015

Camp - Day 2

Splash as I go in the water from standing up on the paddle board.
I'm rocking.
I'm just about to flip off again but when I got the hang of it I started to go to where the sharks and the sting ray where. I saw some fish and some star fish. Jackson and I were doing some races. I won of course.
But still later on in the day I was still falling off the paddle board.
 There was no paddle boards when you go back to shore. I had a turn on the sail boats. It's pretty scary when you pick up speed and you have to be pretty good if you are with the wind sail.

2 comments:

  1. hi bro camp awsome ah i like ur photo tit mean as i think you need have a better ending

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bro camp awsome ah i like ur photo tit mean as i think you need have a better ending

    ReplyDelete