Sunday, March 22, 2015

Camp - day 4

Splash as we hammer against the waves. They are 4 metre swells. I started to feel sea sick. Brooke was sitting next to me. Ladies were coming around with bags and ice to suck on. They were enormously freezing on my teeth. In got the chill  I froze.
Brooke was laying  trying to get some sleep but everyone was just too noisy.
I vomited but lucky I had a bag there and I did it in there. I put it in the rubbish bin and I got another bag.
When I looked in one spot the feeling started to go away. Dylan, Brooke and I all went outside. When we got out there it was like a blizzard out there. It was so cold. While we were out there Brooke's hair was going everywhere. When we got so cold we went back in side.
10 minutes later Brooke vomited. After that she had a lay down. Jackson was a seat in front and he had a whole line to himself.
Land was not far in front. We could see Wellington. It was an amazing view. When we got off the boat we went to Wagamama and had a feed.

4 comments:

  1. Sup Tyler
    Its Huntah.
    Haha lol, Brooke was soo sea sick aye. Good choice of words. That boat trip was fun as.
    Mistletoe Bay camp was the best ever.
    P.S Sweet photo bro. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup Tyler
    Its Huntah.
    Haha lol, Brooke was soo sea sick aye. Good choice of words. That boat trip was fun as.
    Mistletoe Bay camp was the best ever.
    P.S Sweet photo bro. :p

    ReplyDelete