Sunday, May 3, 2015

In the hoilday

In the holiday we went down to the beach. It was enomolisy fun climbing the tree. We made a bed up in the tree we were going to sleep up there but It was so cold We could of froze to death.I was sleeping on the end of the tree I could of fell out of the tree. Huntah was a bit away from me and he was right on the edge as well.When it was night time Nana Grandad and I had mince that was yum and Then for pudding we had magnimes It was like a bomb Just went bang in my mouth.The next day we played a game of cricket we ceeped on losing the balls.Once we lost all the balls we Had a cup of tea.

1 comment:

  1. Hey its Hannah,
    I really like the way you described everything around you so that I could build a picture!
    Maybe next time you could explain more about one thing so that we can get a really good idea of what happened!
    :)

    ReplyDelete